Our ponderings may not be profound, but we want to be able to share with you, our family & friends,what is going on in the Pouzar household.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Help
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the "backdrops" of color for my posts, header, & sidebar area? I like how many of you just have your chosen background as your backdrop for your text, etc. Thanks.
Rea, what layout do you have? I go to "layout" under "new post" and I choose "pick a new template." I have "Minima" as my layout. That is how my background comes through. Hope this helps. I am not an expert at this yet. Love and miss ya. Christine
Christine, I checked under my layout for the "Minima" setting & it wasn't an option. Do you pick your new template from "Cutest Blog on the Block"? Gale, I am talking about the areas where I do any typing: blog title, post, links, etc.
Rea, yes I use the cutest blog on the block, but I also changed my template on my layout page. Did you change your template under your layout page? I'm sorry I am not very good at explaining this kind of technical stuff.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Facts about me:
1. Married to my sweetheart -21 yrs.
2. Two daughters - 17yrs. & 15yrs.
3. Teacher - 14 yrs.
4. Likes = cooking, reading,
couponing, scrapbooking
5. Part of a ladies Sunday School
Bible study (awesome experience!)
4 comments:
Rea, what layout do you have? I go to "layout" under "new post" and I choose "pick a new template." I have "Minima" as my layout. That is how my background comes through. Hope this helps. I am not an expert at this yet. Love and miss ya. Christine
Are you talking about the scribbles at the side of your sidebar?? That may come with the background you chose.
Christine, I checked under my layout for the "Minima" setting & it wasn't an option. Do you pick your new template from "Cutest Blog on the Block"?
Gale, I am talking about the areas where I do any typing: blog title, post, links, etc.
Rea, yes I use the cutest blog on the block, but I also changed my template on my layout page. Did you change your template under your layout page? I'm sorry I am not very good at explaining this kind of technical stuff.
Post a Comment