Well, I just saw mom & dad off about 15 minutes ago and thought I'd share some of the pictures taken this week. Some of the pictures taken didn't format right or stay on mom's memory card, so we lost a few pictures. Mom went with us to the Farmer's Market each Saturday, we went to Alexandria, IN, to the Gaither Family Resource Center (mom & dad had their picture taken with Gloria Gaither & this was one of the nice photos that was lost-sniff, sniff), we went shopping together a few days, & spent lots of time just chatting/vegging. Of course, it went by too fast, but we had a wonderful 11 days + 1 evening together! :)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rea, seeing the pics makes me miss ya'll soooooo... much. My parents are coming in two weeks. I hope to have a lot of fun with them.
Post a Comment