Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Colors









Just thought I would share some of the beautiful fall colors around our house. The trees in our yard & along the side of our yard always supply us with beauty each fall. The girls get tired of it, but I always take their pictures outside during the autumn season since the trees are such a great backdrop of color. Even Zeus gets in on the shots now! :) As I tell them, I don't get many pictures of them anymore (especially since they are teenagers now) so they have to put up with some of my traditions. One is the annual fall photo session & the others are professional pictures for Christmas & Christmas Eve pictures. After all I won't have too many years left to take my traditional annual pictures, so that's my great bargaining chip or pathetic mom tactic!!! :) :)
*These are posted especially for my cousin, Aleda, who lives in Florida & misses out on the beautiful colors of Fall.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's so beautiful! I definitely miss being there to enjoy my favorite season of all. Thanks for the pictures.

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

You may find our family in your yard for a fall photo before it's overwith! That is awesome!

Marea P said...

Come on over, Stephanie. And Maria, consider it payment for your contribution to our school program. :)

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Love all the fall leaves. We are flying to Ohio on thursday and we are hoping the rains haven't taken all the leaves off the trees. We told our friends to run the ran off...lol!! We are hoping!!