Kerri's woodworking project.
First of all, I apologize for taking sssooooo long to finally update our blog. My family has informed me that I start up a new "hobby" & forget the previous ones (something I am working on improving). Maybe it's just me, but the older I get the harder it seems to multi-task and the faster seems to fly by. At any rate, I am going to try & faithfully update at the beginning of each month (now I can be erased off your black-list, Aleda :) ).
So.... here's a short update of some of the major events that have happened since I have last blogged.
March - the girls competed in a Student Convention & each won 6 ribbons -proud momma talkin' here!! :) *pictures uploaded above
May - Kerri was diagnosed with TMJ.
I tripped & fell into the cement block doorway at school, which required 6 or 7 stitches ( I don't remember now) and caused a very nice black eye. This happened 4 days before........
Sharree graduated from high school with honors. Jeff's parents, my parent's, and my brother & his family came for the big event. It was GREAT having a bunch of family here.
Senior picture layout done by my friend Wendy. As you can tell she does awesome work!! She made it hard for us to pick out which pictures to use.
Another Senior picture layout. There were LOTS more but it would take me a long time to load them all. :)June-August - Sharree & I did Farmer's Market on Saturday morning during the summer.
We took a long vacation and went to NY for four days, then MI for four days. Of course, we had a wonderful time with our families. It did seem short compared to the week we usually spend at each place, but Sharree had just started working part-time at Burger King and she wanted to come along.
I went couponing with a couple of my friends most Monday mornings. I will have to blog about that later. :)
August - School started back up. I have 10 students and Kerri is a Junior this year.
September - Jeff's work merged with another company. He & another guy split a 3 driver route now -job security!!! He has been quite busy during harvest.
October - Kerri had emergency surgery for a perferated gastric ulcer (they thought it was a ruptured appendix) and was in the hospital for four days. The surgeon & pediatric doctor at the hospital determined it was caused by 2 of the 4 medications she was taking for her TMJ. The surgeon also said she had a 1.7% chance of anything like that happening to someone her age. She is doing well and we are checking into another oral surgeon for her TMJ.
Sharree has been undergoing different tests as well to determine what has been causing her to have some health issues since she was little.
Kerri turned 15 on the 24th. Only 6 mths. until she can get her permit. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November - Jeff has a birthday tomorrow and he'll be ____ ! :)
Looking forward to Thanksgiving when Jeff's mom & dad come for a visit. We had pretty fall colors around our house and I tortured my girls by having them get their annual fall picture session with me. :) I'll have to post some of those later after I upload them.
At any rate, I hope everyone has a wonderful THANKSGIVING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment