Sunday, December 12, 2010

December news! :)

A picture of what it is doing outside at this moment, with more a comin'! :) Very pretty (though it's quite yukky driving in it).

An unfinished picture of our tree. Kerri wanted to show her friend at school how many lights are on our tree. I like LOTS of lights (1100)!

Our "The Dog". Kerri bribed Zeus with a treat to sit & model her reindeer headband. (Excuse the background clutter of our laundry room.)

No more JC Penny Portraits (my plan ended & this may be the last year I get the traditional "daughters together"pose)...... so our portrait studio- the great outdoors!
Since posting last we have had a variety of things still happening, just like everyone else does! :)
I like making list so I'll just list some highlights instead of giving it in paragraph form.
* Kerri's surgeon says that she is healing up fine, though she'll probably have to be careful with her diet in the future since she has a hiatal hernia. We go tomorrow (weather permitting) to a new oral surgeon to find out what he'll do for her TMJ.
* We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Jeff's mom & dad. They came down on Wednesday and left Saturday morning.
* Unfortunately, the flu bug hit Kerri Thanksgiving night, then Jeff & Sharree the following week. I got it this past week and so far Jeff's parents haven't gotten it.
* Jeff had to get several tests done, so they hospitalized him in order to expediate the process. He gets all his test results & information this week.
* Jeff & I went to a Christmas concert by Point of Grace (our Christmas gift to each other) and out to dinner (present from the girls) on the 4th. We had a great time on our date day since we don't go out on dates very often!
I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season! It's my favorite time of the year because first of all God's gift to us- Jesus, the songs, festive activities, decorations, & traditions: driving around & looking at Christmas lights, making cookies, watching special Christmas programs, hearing news from family & friends via Christmas cards, and Christmas vacation. :)
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: