Sunday, September 21, 2008

1st Field Trip

Kerri shooting the corn cannon.
Sharree shooting a corn cannon. My students posing in Suter's Corn Maze.
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for our school field trip to Suter's Corn Maze. It was a clear day, with a nice breeze, and temps in the upper 70s. The Maze had a western theme (horse & rider, buffalo, stagecoach, ...) and was a lot of fun. I am good at following directions and maps, but I am no good at "reading" a corn maze map. After a bit I could figure out parts of the maze, but it was a good thing that my students and I had our own personal maze guide. After we completed the maze, we had lunch, shot a corn cannon-the girls and I hit our targets, took a hay wagon ride, and got to pick out a small pumpkin in a pumpkin patch. At any rate we had a wonderful day!






5 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was great to hear from you. Let's keep in touch.

mrstcd said...

Hey Marea! Nice to see you in blog-land. BTW-I think you did a fantastic job on your first scrapbook page.

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! Good to see you on here.

The Youngs said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!!

Jason and Renee' said...

I am glad to see you have a blog, and you did a great job on your scrapbook page!!!

Renee'