I have enjoyed reading many family and friends' blogspots and have decided it's high time I created one. At least I'll be able to make comments for their spots now. I am not a faithful letter or email writer, so I figure I can communicate better this way. I look forward to hearing from you occasionally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi there. It's been a long time. Was glad to see your blog. I'm not good at it either amd mine isn't at all nice like others. Your right , at least it's a way to keep up with friends and family. We are all so excited for Melody and Rob and of course Shae. We cna't wiat to get them home.
Hi Marea from Lebanon,PA.
Hi Marea, glad to see that you are getting your blog set up. It can be a little overwhelming at first but is so much fun. This has been an absolute lifesaver for me on this trip. Everyone's comments have been so nice. We miss not having a group with us this time but are so thankful for the support we have received from our blog. Aiden is sound asleep right now in his stroller. He loves it and cries when we take him out so....we just leave him in as much as possible. Take care!
Post a Comment