This week, Jeff's mom & dad will celebrate their 49th anniversary. Having known them for about 22 yrs., I can say that they are WONDERFUL!!!! Every so often you hear about horrible in-laws, but I am very blessed and have no horrible tale to share.
Since we have been married, I have had a great relationship with both of Jeff's parents. My father-in-law informed me that he knew I was "alright" when I moved a crock-pot of sauerkraut from inside their house to the outside porch so the house wouldn't "stink" up. :) My mom-in-law and I have had many wonderful times together whether we were working together, shopping, baking in the sun, .... and the list could go on forever. Jeff kids around (can you imagine that!!) and says that he has two mother-in-laws and I have two moms. As far as I can figure, it can't get any better than that. :)
So anyway, I want to wish them a Happy 49th Anniversary and hope they have many more to still come!
(My sis-in-law & I are starting to make plans for an awesome 50 year celebration- what fun!! I love parties!)
No comments:
Post a Comment