My friend, Gale, posted 25 things about herself about a month ago, and tagged anyone who had not done it. So, since I haven't done this before, I'll try to come up with 25 things. If you haven't done this, I hope you'll share as well. :)
1. My first name's spelling (Marea) was thought up by my dad & his Air Force buddies. (a French version)
2. I share the same middle name as my mom & my mother-in-law. (& sister-in-law)
3. My brother and I are the same age for 1 month & 4 days. :)
4. I am the shortest person in my family (parents, aunts, uncles, cousins) but not my my nieces and nephews ....... yet.
5. The first occupation that I remembering wanting to be when I grew up was a car mechanic.
6. I drove a black Trans Am-with an eagle on the hood, t-tops, & an awesome engine-for two years.
7. I worked as a bank teller my Senior year in High School & received credit for it.
8. I graduated with a B.A. in Elementary Education/Bible from Hobe Sound Bible college.
9. I had a pet cat named "Stupid" (Jeff said I could keep him, if he could name him)
10. I taught 5th grade for two years at Hobe Sound Christian Academy.
11. I am in my twelfth year of teaching at Pilgrim Christian School.
12. I received my M.A. in Elementary Education from Liberty University.
13. Almost all of my schooling at Liberty University was FREE (ACE scholarship & Pilgrim Christian School board paid for it!!)
14. I shook hands with the late Dr. Jerry Falwell: Chancellor/founder of Liberty University.
15. I had short labors with both of my girls. Thank the Lord! :)
16. I failed my driver's license test the first time when we moved to Ohio.
17. I still keep in contact with one of my childhood friends (from the age of 10yrs. at least).
18. I do not like deep water when swimming, even though I had swimming lessons in H.S.
19. For as long as I can remember, I have loved to read.
20. I really like chocolate covered, custard doughnuts (though I craved Dunkin Doughnut's powered-sugar, vanilla filled ones when pregnant with Sharree).
21. I love Christmas! I usually begin listening to Christmas music in September.
22. I like snowman paraphernalia.
23. I like peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches.
24. I hope to one day have a fireplace installed in my living room.
25. I have been to the Bahamas (Senior class trip at HSBC).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
PB and Mayo sandwiches!! That's disguisting!! :) I do remember Rob telling me that you like them but I guess I really didn't believe him. I found this post really interesting I guess I didn't know everything about you after all:)
Mel
Okay I really do know how to spell the word "disgusting" :) I'll blame it on the medication I just took for my headache! Ha! Seriously, it is so nice to be able to keep up with each other's lives via these blogs!
Love you all!
Mel
I said they were disgusting when dad told me about them, and then I tried it. Hint, hint. :) He ate them with lettuce, too. Rob & I used to eat mayo with just about everything, and I still like mayo. Oh, if you should happen to try a PB & mayo sandwich you have to use Hellman's not Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip. I think they would be quite yukky with the PB.
I knew most of the stuff about you, being your cousin and all, but I have to agree with Mel, PB and mayo just sounds gross. Also I didn't know that your dad and his buddies came up with the spelling of your name. I enjoyed reading about you!!! Christine
Post a Comment