It was just the four of us together for Christmas day but we had a great time anyways. I must admit that I get homesick the most around Christmas because there was always lots of family around on Christmas day when I was growing up. Since we don't have any family around the area-no chaos or lots of bodies around. I told Jeff that we'll have to start a new tradition of inviting people from church that don't have family in the area and have a traditional Christmas feast, then chat & play games. I am really liking this idea more and more, especially since our girls are getting older and things are bound to change (boyfriends, marriage, kids, ...AAAHHH!!).

Kerri "bumming" in her new saucer chair and her favorite present: a digital camera. I had wrapped the camera in a shoe box, so she thought she was getting a new pair of shoes (like her sister had just opended). When she opened the lid, she exclaimed, "Are you serious? You've got to be kidding me!!" All this was said with a huge smile on her face, and I of course did not capture the "Kodak moment" even though I had the camera next to me. :(

Sharree comfortable in her pjs and smiling about her new CDs.
(Notice the old boot with a red bow on it- Jeff's present to Zeus. He said Santa left it and
definately not him. As we told him, "Yeah, right!")

Zeus enjoying his Christmas bone. He walked around with it in his mouth for about 1/2 hr. before he put it done. It was quite cute. :)

The yearly Christmas eve picture in PJs. Usually I only take some of the girls, but we did a family one with the timer on Sharree's camera.
At any rate we hope everyone had a joyous Christmas and made lots of wonderful memories. :)
2 comments:
So sorry we don't live closer:( We would most definately keep you company around the holidays:) Love the photos! That is a HUGE dog bone and soooo cute! Glad your Christmas was good! Hope you all have a wonderful New Year. Ps. The kids say thanks for their gifts!
Love you all!
Mel
Great picture of you all by the tree. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!
Post a Comment