Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gadgets

Does anyone know why my profile & link list are not showing up? I downloaded the new background from "The Cutest Blog on the Block" and now the print is not there. If I go to my layout page it shows that they are there and are saved. I can even get the little hand when I go to my link list, but I have to guess whose page I am checking out. Thanks in advance for any help.

4 comments:

Melody R said...

Marea,

Supposedly you are not suppose to lose any gagets when you use the cutest blog on the block. I would delete your background and see if they return. If they do, then try another background and see if it happens again. It may just be a bad background. This has happened to me once using the cutest blog on the block and I just switched to another background and whalaa it was ok. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Mel

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

the links are all there... they're just set to "white" for the color of font. maybe you can change the color somewhere in the settings... dunno.

Marea P said...

Thanks Adam & Valerie!! It worked.
Melody if you read this comment, this may be what happened with the background you chose. You can change the colors under the "Layout" tab, then under "fonts."

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

You fixed it because I can see all of your links. Are you ready for Christmas??