Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas pictures


These are just a few of the proofs of the girls' pictures taken at JC Penny portrait studio. We have been pleased with their work for the last 8 yrs. or so.













Now, these pictures are NOT from JC Penny Studio, but are from MJP portrait studio. Christmas pictures are another one of those traditions that I have to do each year. :)







I do wish that the pictures I download would be clearer (these shots of the girls are very nice).

I love getting the tree lights to glow like they really do in my living room.







3 comments:

Verla said...

All of the pictures are good but guess my favorite are the Christmas bulbs with thier pictures in them.

Melody R said...

Love the pictures! They are all terrific!

Mel

Betty said...

Great Pictures. I haven't had good pictures of my kids in ages. Need to do that someday!