Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things for which to be Thankful:


Lately, I have found myself, having to remind myself, to be content with things, situations, ... so today here are some things for which I am thankful & content:

1. Fixing my blogger background problem (thanks to Stephanie for showing me exactly where the minima setting was located).

2. Sharree had a GREAT time on her Jr/Sr class trip to Branson, MO, and God protected them through two bad storms (one of which a tornado warning was issued & they had to go to the bottom floor of the hotel) and many miles on the road (12 hrs. one way).

3. A beautiful, sun-shiny day!

4. God's Word & the Holy-Spirit who shows me new things (Ps. 18:29) & is "still workin' on me" (my inner being, hormones, changes of life,...).

5. Garage sales- which includes bargains, finding "wants", Sarah Seeley, & Kerri (my two g.s. cohorts).


Of course, this list could go on & on, but for right now I am thankful for these. :)

1 comment:

Verla said...

Maria I agree 100 per cent that it is great the way that God shows us the things that He wants to see and hear. He is so good to each and everyone of us.