The pictures are out of order, but we had a busy final week of school. All the events were wonderful, but I am glad that.......SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!! I have to go back to do paperwork & end-of-the-year projects but the '08-'09 school year has closed. :)
This summer the girls & I are planning on selling baked-goods at a Farmer's Market in Wapak. It will only be on the weekends & will be a way to make a bit of extra dollar$. A friend at church (Wendy :)) inspired, counseled, shared info, & encouraged me, since she & her daughter will be doing the same thing in Lima. I'll have to report back later with an update.
Sorry about not posting last week. Our computer was "sick" and had to go to a computer tech for help.
1 comment:
I am so glad for the end of the school year. Britt finished last Friday and the other 3 will be done this Friday! Two more days of the alarm clock! WOOHOO! I checked out from school(helping with homework) about a month ago. My little brain was just fried! Have a good summer. Enjoy your baking!
Post a Comment