Sunday, October 26, 2008

Camp Retreat

My roomies: Wendy & Sarah (we even stayed up late: 2-3 A.M.)
Christianna, Stephanie, & Sharree in the loft of their cabin (they stayed up until 4).

Evangeline, Kerri, & Lindsay in their "living room." They stayed up until 2, and even though you can't see it too well, Kerri has a Cheeto in her mouth. These girls ate an incredible amount of junk food: Cheetos, Pringles, cupcakes, candy, ...


This week-end our church met together at a local Bible Methodist Campground for a retreat. I believe this was our fourth retreat and I believe it was our best. The girls and I spent the night with friends in cabins and enjoyed lots of DELICIOUS food, fellowship, scapbooking, games, etc.

As I have stated in my introduction, we have a wonderful church family. They are our official "family" in Ohio since our immediate families live in Michigan and New York. Therefore, we enjoyed having the opportunity of spending time and fellowshipping with them this weekend.



1 comment:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Glad you had a good retreat. Hope it didn't rain too much...dad said it was supposed to all weekend.