Sunday, October 5, 2008

Zeus

September '08
"I love to play ball, soccer, football, & frizbee."

Crazy dog!!

Posin' pretty (treats help)



Chunky pup

Baby Zeus (2 mths.)


I was realizing today that some of you have never seen or been introduced to a member of our family: our dog, Zeus (also known as Zeus-poo, Zeusy butt, mamma's baby, buddy, beast, pus head {you can tell who calls him the last two}...). So, I thought I would share some photos of our "baby" and maybe you'll be able to realize why we enjoy having him as part of our famiy.
(sorry the photos are out of order- I forgot that things download backwards on blogger)




5 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

He is beautiful. We had a white sheperd and bred him to a police sheperd. They had beautiful pups the same color as Zeus. We never did get a white pup out of the two litters the female had. They are great dogs. Tom would love to have another one but on campus it's not a very good thing to have. They can get very aggressive and we would be worried all of the time about someone getting bit. Zeus sure is a nice dog.

jason miller said...

drpcoqHello, Marea--I haven't seen hide nor hair of you and Jeff since HSBC! Very neat to see what is going on with you all. Would love to visit--check out my blog (hasn't been updated lately--I'm too busy on Facebook), send me an email: tiojason323@yahoo.com

Melody R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melody R said...

Let me try this again! The first comment I posted was horribly misspelled! Ha! Had to laugh....I'll blame it on being a new mommy:) Anyway, love the pictures of your Zeus. Can't believe how big he has gotten! I love reading your blog! Love Yas!

Mel

Betty said...

Hi Marea! Glad your in the blog world. I enjoy it! Although not much exciting happens in our house. It's so nice to be able see what everyone's doing and watch their kids grow up so fast!Love the puppy! He's cute. Growing fast too!