Our ponderings may not be profound, but we want to be able to share with you, our family & friends,what is going on in the Pouzar household.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Happy Birthday
Kerri and her choice of "birthday cake": chocolate-covered creampuffs.
Our baby is officially a teenager this week (Yah!, AHH!, sigh ...)! She is very creative, a tomboy, a dog and animal lover, and much more. We are thankful that God brought her into our lives 13 years ago!
I remember the day she was born. I was leaving the hospital from having Jessica and you were in Labor down the hall. Remember our blood sugar tests we did together? I think we went and pigged out on doughnuts afterwards then met the guys for lunch. We were so bad!!I also remember the Reese cups I had hidden in the freezer we would sneak and eat when the guys went out to the barn to talk work. HA! 13 years have flown by! Happy Birthday to Kerri!
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Facts about me:
1. Married to my sweetheart -21 yrs.
2. Two daughters - 17yrs. & 15yrs.
3. Teacher - 14 yrs.
4. Likes = cooking, reading,
couponing, scrapbooking
5. Part of a ladies Sunday School
Bible study (awesome experience!)
4 comments:
Wow...Kerri is 13 already. Happy Birthday Kerri!!!
Happy Birthday Kerri
We love you!!!!!!!!!
Uncle, Rob aunt, Melody, Shaelyn ,aiden
Marea,
Shaelyn left the previous message but I wanted to add....I can't believe Kerri is 13!! Hard to believe! We do hope here birthday was terrific!
Melody
I remember the day she was born. I was leaving the hospital from having Jessica and you were in Labor down the hall. Remember our blood sugar tests we did together? I think we went and pigged out on doughnuts afterwards then met the guys for lunch. We were so bad!!I also remember the Reese cups I had hidden in the freezer we would sneak and eat when the guys went out to the barn to talk work. HA! 13 years have flown by! Happy Birthday to Kerri!
Post a Comment